Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Every Need

There is no need I have that God doesn't see. There is no weakness I have that God doesn't perceive.  He is my strength, my hope, my security, my foundation, and my refuge.  The certainty of his wisdom means that all that befalls me has been organized according to infinite knowledge applied to the perfect outcome for my life and his glory.  The certainty of his power means that no power of hell or scheme of man, nothing in heaven or earth, isn't his tool working, whether willing or unwilling, to accomplish my good and his glory. The certainty of his love means that his wisdom and power are directed for me and not against me, for my good and not for my destruction.  His wisdom, power, and love assure me despite confusion, weakness, need, uncertainty, and fainting of heart. He is all that I need.